Paleo On The Go

Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Update

Week 2



On Friday, I was partying with my former high school classmates and wasn't able to update. The week went great.   I increased my fiber and I kept my cholesterol below 200 milligrams.  I have been consuming a wide variety of fruits like, apples, oranges, apple pears, and nectarines.  This is a really big deal for me because I'm not a fruit person, vegetables yes, fruit not so much.  At the reunion, I had my first piece of red meat since I started the program 4 weeks ago.  The steak tasted oh so yummy, and I didn't feel bad about eating it since I have been extra diligent about my cholesterol consumption.  Remember you can treat yourself once in a while, as long as you are following the program most of the time.

My plan this week:
  1. Try a new type of fish this week.
  2. Try eating pears or incorporating them in my salad this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment